понедельник, 31 октября 2016 г.

Necessity of a blog/diary

Working for many years on a variety of projects, I often received dozens of questions about them, including The Dark Pastime, the unofficial modification of Jedi Academy video game. Sometimes I address these on the forums (such as www.jkhub.org, www.jediknight.ru before that) or on a specific gaming site (www.moddb.com).

With the recent complications regarding Chapter I (to be precise – with the last map in the Chapter), I thought it would be just, if I posted smaller pieces of information on the development progress and issues in a separate blog.

I also plan to release major news both here and on The Dark Pastime moddb page. Aside from the modding I plan to post publications regarding gaming in general, Star Wars, other films and franchises, among a few other topics.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий